Please take a look at our vendor application FAQs for more info.
2023 EVENT Details
This year's Pin + Patch Show will take place on Saturday, October 14th at The Parkdale Hall (1605 Queen St W), and will feature dozens of talented pin and patch artists from Toronto, across Canada, and around the world! As always, general admission to the show will be free.
For live updates, please follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
Hosted by Sparkle Collective and queenie's cards.
How can I apply?
Vendor applications for the 2023 show are now open! Please use our application form if you'd like to be considered for the show. We'll be accepting applicants until June 23rd.
Are there any requirements for applicants?
In order to be considered for the show, all applicants MUST have a minimum of 15 enamel pins and/or patch designs for sale at the time of their application. The applicant must also be the artist/designer of their items, as we do not accept resellers into the show. In addition, none of the applicant's artwork can infringe upon anyone else's copyright/trademark (this includes characters, logos, artwork, and other intellectual property). Any additional requirements will be listed on the application form.
Can I sell items other than pins or patches at the show?
Pins/patches must make up at least 90% of what is displayed for sale at your table, while the other 10% can be non-pin/patch items (including but not limited to: stationery, prints, charms, tote bags, etc). So for example, if you have 50 pins/patches for sale at the show, you’d be able to have up to 5 non-pin/patch items at your table as well.
I have fewer than 15 pins/patches right now. Can I still submit a vendor application?
At this time, we ask that you do not apply if you do not meet the minimum requirements. Thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding!
Do you accept vendors who sell fan art?
As with previous years, we aim to keep original art as the focus of the show. If your work features reproductions/copies of someone else’s intellectual property (e.g. logos, characters, artwork, stills from movies/tv, etc) then unfortunately it cannot be accepted into the show. However, if your work takes some inspiration from a specific fandom or references it in some way without actually infringing upon it, then your application may be considered for the show.
If I'm accepted as a vendor, can I share a table with a friend?
If you'd like to share a full table with another artist, you must both submit separate vendor applications for a half table space (the minimum requirements must still be met for each individual applicant). If you are both accepted into the show, please send us a message as soon as possible to let us know that you'd like to be placed together.
ATTENDING THE SHOW
Is this event taking place in person?
Yes! We're excited to announce that the 2023 Pin + Patch Show will be taking place in person for the first time since 2019! It'll be happening at The Parkdale Hall (1605 Queen St W) on Saturday, October 14th, 2023.
Is there an entry fee for shoppers?
General admission for shoppers is completely FREE! You can also purchase VIP tickets for guaranteed early access to the show (coming soon).
What do I get with a VIP ticket?
As a VIP ticket holder, you'll get early entry one hour before doors open for general admission, re-entry during the entirety of the show, and more surprises to come! For more details on pricing and to purchase tickets, please see our VIP ticket page (coming soon).
Is the venue accessible?
Yes! The Parkdale Hall has a ramp at the front entrance, as well as an accessible washroom. Click here to learn more about our venue.
Will there be a wait time for shoppers to get into the show?
While it’s impossible for us to predict attendee turnouts in advance of the show, we're hoping that our new, larger venue will help alleviate the long lineup issues that we encountered at our previous venues. Additionally, we recommend going a bit later in the day or purchasing a VIP ticket if you'd like to avoid lineups.
What payment options will vendors be accepting?
This varies from vendor to vendor, and is based on their personal preference. We assume that all vendors will be accepting cash, while some will be also be accepting credit/debit payments. We highly recommend that shoppers bring both cash and card with them in order to avoid disappointment.
Where can I see vendors from previous shows?
You can find our past show vendors by year at the following links:
2022 Virtual Pin + Patch Show Toronto
2021 Virtual Pin + Patch Show Toronto
2020 Virtual Pin + Patch Show Toronto
Who manages this event?
The Pin + Patch Show is hosted by Sparkle Collective and queenie's cards.
It started off as a small pin and patch summer party with 15 of their friends and has since evolved into an annual show with over 50 vendors!